So many places where you can:
– come to regenerate in contact with nature
– take time manual work in contact with the earth and the seasons,
– share with others the joy of living together,
– to train intellectually to the challenges of an ecology that respects humans and their land,
– support conversions necessary for our lifestyles, our economies, our relationships
Each page reflects the atmosphere of the place, the welcome you will find there and at least three experiences to live there, not to mention the encounters with strong and committed personalities. A beautiful and essential human, social and environmental biodiversity across the country (and a little beyond).