The Echo of the Paths a newsletter for everyone who is getting started! Dedicated to paths of Saint-Jacques and other pilgrimage routes it offers itineraries combining heritage, nature and spirituality .
>>> To subscribe for free, go here! <<<
Each month, this newsletter includes:
– A diary and an map interactive listing news from the different pilgrimage routes (walks, exhibitions, festivals, concerts, meetings);
– of the portraits of the interviews ;
– articles on remarkable initiatives from the associative world (opening of new routes, organization of pilgrimages for people with reduced mobility, etc.);
– of the practical advice ; of the folders on different paths ;
– the list of books (guides, stories, documents), CDs and DVDs recently published.
An essential link between walkers in search of meaning and those exploring new paths who respond to the call to travel.